Prior to your first match, you must become a club member and a member of USA Rugby:
Your club membership dues are used entirely to support the costs of running the club. These costs include Metropolitan NY Rugby Football Union dues, Referee Society dues, referee expenses, equipment costs (balls, jerseys, tackle bags, etc..), venue fees, etc...
- Membership dues are $250/year or $25 per month, up front; or
- Previous players (1+ year) have the option to pay $125/season.
- New Players (Rookies) dues are $100/season.
Please contact the club Treasurer if you wish to pay club dues by cash or check.
Or simply click-to-pay:
USA Rugby membership ($45) must be obtained directly from USA Rugby ("CIPPed"). You must have health insurance to be a playing member of USA Rugby.
- 2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by Suffolk Rugby, Inc.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners.
- Monthly payments will be charged in perpetuity until you cancel your membership with Suffolk Rugby, Inc.
- To cancel your membership, please contact the club treasurer. Be sure to state your full name and phone number any time you contact the club.
- Final checkout includes processing fee.